Raw Vegan Blueberry and White Chocolate Uncheesecake
Posted on my birthday. A coincidence? I think not… ;-)
Vegan Raw Blueberry and White Chocolate ‘Cheese’cake
Living Base Ingredients
- Almonds, Sunflower seeds and Macadamia nuts (1/2 cup of each, preferably soaked overnight)
- ½ cup of dried Dates
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Cacao Powder
Blueberry and White Chocolate Filling
- 4 tablespoons of Raw Organic Cacao Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 large cup of Blueberries
- 1 tsp Raw Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon Organic Raw Coconut Flakes
Creamy Maca and Almond Mylk Topping
- 1 cup Spring Water
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 dessertspoon Raw Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Organic Honey
- 2 tablespoons Raw Organic Cacao Butter
- Blend all the base ingredients into a paste and press into the bottom and sides of the serving dish. Dehydration at this point is optional if you want a dryer base.
- Blend the blueberries, Maca and coconut flakes. Melt the cacao butter and Coconut Oil over a low heat, add to the mix and blend again. Pour the filling mixture over the base, stopping just before the top of the dish to leave room for the topping. Place this in the fridge until it has set to the desired consistency.
- Make up some thick almond mylk by blending the almonds and spring water and then squeezing through a mesh cloth to extract all the cream from the almonds. Keep the solid almond remains to one side to be used later if desired.
- Melt the cacao butter over a low heat and stir the honey through it. Add this along with the maca to the almond mylk and blend again. This should result in a thick and creamy consistency. Gently pour this over the top of the filling until it reaches the top of the dish.
- Garnish with finely chopped macadamias, blueberries and cacao powder.
Page 2 of 2 Later Posts →
Based on Random Daze theme by Polaraul